Careers at Leumi
It’s Different Here
Our spirit is entrepreneurial. Personal initiative is valued. Original thinking is encouraged. Outstanding performance is recognized. Walk through our doors and you’ll see why. We hire only the best and brightest — people who want to be catalysts for today’s solutions and tomorrow’s successes.
Come Work With Us
We’re hiring for many positions: Trade finance experts. International finance experts. Private bankers. Credit officers. Risk managers. Relationship managers. Lawyers. We have teams in New York, Miami, Chicago, Palo Alto, Los Angeles and Israel. We’re looking for English speakers and Hebrew speakers.
Watch our video to learn more about the bank and our unique culture:
If you’re interested in working at Leumi, please go to our LinkedIn Page to see current job listings and to apply. For additional information or general career questions, please contact Tatiyana Cure at email@example.com.
Summer Internship Program
We have concluded our recruitment for 2018 Summer Internship Program. We will begin accepting resumes for 2019 Summer Internship Program in January.
During your time here as an intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in many activities such as:
- Full immersion in day-to-day activities of a specific group working alongside full time analysts and executives
- Rotational opportunity to explore another area of interest during the program
- Weekly lunch and learns with various senior managers who will give an overview of their roles and business functions within the bank
- Networking and team building events
- Mentoring by a senior leader at the bank
As an intern, you will receive immediate exposure to management and Bank Leumi’s resources.
Each internship is unique and will provide you with an experience geared towards your department.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with senior-level management to execute business development initiatives
- Participating in the research and development of key projects
- Working on ad hoc reporting and tasks that require strong research and analytical skills
- Identifying opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies for your team
- Demonstrating project management capabilities by coordinating all the resources required for completion of assigned task
- Highly motivated college/university students with outstanding academic achievements
- Minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence and flexibility
- Interest in Financial Services
- Driven, responsible and a team player
If you are interested in applying for an exciting and challenging experience at Bank Leumi USA, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the department you are interested in based on the selection listed below:
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
- Information Technology
- Strategy and Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer
Leumi supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Leumi does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable laws.